High-Flying French Onion Soup
Cannabis Infused Recipe by Andrea Drummer
Getting it done:
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder.
2. Whisk milk and eggs together.
3. Melt butter and slowly whisk into milk and egg mixture.
4. Add red food color to milk/egg/butter mixture. Milk, eggs, butter, food coloring.
5. Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6. Heat waffle iron to desired setting, based on either the instructions that come with it, or your knowledge of your waffle iron. I can’t teach you how not to burn them, but for me, they take 4-5 minutes to cook.
7. Pour waffle batter onto waffle iron. A 1/4 cup measure is usually a good amount of batter to start with. It’s a good idea to put a baking sheet under the waffle iron to catch any batter that may run off.
8. Once your waffle is as done as you’d like, carefully remove it from your waffle iron.
9. If you aren’t going to eat them right away, place them on a baking sheet in a warm oven (200 degrees is good enough) to keep them from getting soggy.
Making powdered sugar is easy and requires three things:
A blender or food processor
1. Blend sugar and cornstarch together at a high speed until you have powdered sugar.
2. Sprinkle the world with cannabis sugar.
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together by hand, or using electric mixer, until smooth and glaze-y.
2. Drizzle, dizzle